Friday, June 08, 2007

Hubba Hubba

DSA thinks they have me dialed in.

I received their latest catalog which I perused after making a pitcher of Prickly Pear Margaritas.

What I saw made me bite down on my cigar.

A side folding and telescoping butt stock!


SCHWIIINNNG!

Unfortunately this lovely marvel is only available to be installed on the para lowers.

I breathed my sigh of utter disappointment as I realized this combination would cost me over $600 dollars to implement on my beloved FN FAL Carbine.

For that price I could purchase a Underfolder AK, several magazines and 1000 rounds of ammunition. The AK would be reliable and even more compact than that dreadfully sexy side folding, telescoping FN FAL carbine of my dream.


Damn my practical nature. Its enough to leach the romance out of my otherwise artistic soul.

No comments: