Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Depending On The Outcome...

Depending on the outcome of today's elections I may have to make a visit to the local gun shops

If the leftists or progressive elements if you prefer, win big in today's elections it will only be a short time before they start calling for gun control. Its a habit they can not seem to break, like their habit of increasing taxes and coming up with spending programs to keep the poor dependent on them delivering more freebies rather than making them become self dependent.

I figure the items on my list are:

More hi capacity magazines for AK
Folding stock AK varient
Another FAL receiver or two
Perhaps an AR15 with collapsible stock and accessories
More ammo in every caliber I own.

It would be nice if I did not need to run out and do this suddenly but with the leftists likely to control the House and Senate you know they will not be able to resist their peasant disarmament desires.

No comments: