Friday, October 14, 2005

A Ronocracy has been declared.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I felt the world would be misguided or at least partially misinformed if I did not share my insights into human nature and interpersonal communications.

Topics to be covered will include politics, firearms ownership issues, rants, raves, product evaluations and from time to time perhaps an expansion of our readers vocabulary.

Today we will start with said expansion of your vocabulary with the word gimpdified.


gimpdified adjective

Having the quality of inadequate performance and/or functionality as the result of egregious mismanagement especially that resultant from a design committee or other bureaucratic process.

Example:

I had the access to data and tools to peform my job requirements, until someone gimpdified my login, now I can't do anything.

No comments: