Saturday, October 15, 2005

New Books Read of Late

I have not read as many books as I normally do of late.

However two long awaited books have been released;

Conventions Of War, Walter Jon Williams latest installment in The Dream Empire's Fall series.

Yet another Walter Jon Williams book I had to fight myself to put down.

I heartily recommend purchasing all three in the series at once.

For those unfamiliar with his work I recommend checking some of his other works; HardWired, his hilarious Drake Majistral trilogy Ten Points For Style and Voice Of The Whirlwind

and
Knife of Dreams, Robert Jordan's eleventh tome in the Wheel of Time Series.

Although I am not finished with this book as yet I can say it is off to a more intrepid pace than the previous two releases in the series and is tying up loose threads and hopefully ending some of the more tedious plot lines.

No comments: